Music Video Target Audience Results Analysis

Music video target audience results analysis

I have found from my results that those who have carried out my questionnaires don’t often watch music videos this is from data of those at the age of 17. It is clear that people expect an engaging interesting video idea. They also expected for the song to have a real meaning. Those of my target audience enjoyed new songs from people like Dua Lipa and New Rules because it showed female empowerment. Whereas, disliking music that is no longer within the charts such as The Wanted glad you came and black magic by Little Mix. It was a clear winner that people who carried out my survey that were girls enjoyed performance the most however, some did say they enjoyed concept too.  It is also been made evident that those from 17 or below don’t really view music videos that much at all. It has therefore, brought me to the conclusion that middle ages tend to find real connections through music videos especially political problems like chained to the rhythm are viewed by middle ages whereas, those younger can’t relate to the song just enjoy the beat. 



  Music videos are not generally aimed at anyone in particular but anyone from 75 plus would generally tend not to watch music videos because of their age group. Songs before these times generally tend to have videos with them. Furthermore, those of mature ages may struggle to use the internet and devices in order to view the videos. This will help when creating my own music video because i can now see that it is important that your target audience is being met. By aiming your product (video) at the most popular target market that use music videos such as teens will ensure that you have a wider spread of that age range and increased possibility of them viewing it. This will help when making my own music video because i now know the type of target audience that my music video needs to cater for and therefore, am able to get the correct artist and mood to fit the pop genre of my music video and be able to justify my decisions by analysing through my own questionnaires.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question 3-What have you learned from your audience feedback?  

Music Video Target Audience

The Purpose of a Music Video