Real Media Texts- Music Video



This will help when creating my own music video because it highlights just how many shot types i have used. Furthermore, the number of shots in the first minute that occur. This has put into perspective just how much content i will actually need for my music video. First and foremost, to then be cut down and that a variation of shots must be used in order to reach band 4.  In my music video i will be sure to use Goodwins theories on audience as this will ensure those viewing the video are actually being targeted correctly. In my music video i am going to make sure i don't reinvent the wheel with the settings. I want to use subtle locations as i believe this will be far more effective as i have seen in other students videos such as one done of a Birdy song named Skinny Love by Cerys as this was set up in a woods but the actual video only included basic items such as a sofa, table, cutlery, chairs, a mirror and cups and saucers. In my music video i will use different types of shots, transitions and lip syncing too a well known song as it will enhance my score more trying to recreate an expensive music video without a huge capital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question 3-What have you learned from your audience feedback?  

Music Video Target Audience

The Purpose of a Music Video